Offering practical, spiritual teachings that empower abundant and meaningful living.
Unity's Five Basic Principles for Children
1. God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
2. I am naturally good because God Divinity is in me and in everyone.
3. I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
4. Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
5. I do and give my best by living the Truth I know. I make a positive difference.
Call out the children...
by Unity co-founder: Myrtle Fillmore...
Our mission is not to entertain the children, but to call them out. To be always entertained is to be dwarfed and dependent. To be "called out" is to follow the harmonious law of the soul's unfoldment. Who meddles with the rosebud? What fingers are deft enough to pry open that marvel of folded beauty? We are wise enough to leave it alone to follow the glad law of its own unfolding - but our children! Have we dealt as wisely with these buds of marvelous possibilities? Have we always remembered that they, too, must quicken and unfold through the innate law of their own genius?
The Children / Youth Ministry of Unity of Roseville is committed to creating a safe, loving and nurturing environment where each child can fully experience and express the Christ within.
This ministry is also strongly committed to the personal greatness of the children. The lessons are based on Unity's Core Teachings:
the active Presence of a loving God within each person and event,
empowered responsibility for the course of one's life,